Welcome to my Scrap Blog! I hope to share a glimpse into my life through my layouts and to contribute to the Digi-World with my freebies. Constructive Criticism is appreciated :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

I was flipping through the new Craft Crave DigiFree site (hey it's new to me I've been out of the Digi world for years) trying to figure out how to start submitting my freebies. Step 1: Check to see if your site is already listed. DOH Jessica, why didn't you think of that first. Since this is the same blogger account that I used way back in the day (like 2007) I figured I'd give it a shot and see if my site was still feeding. Well, whaddaya know? LOL my site is still being sent to DigiFree and on top of that I got to see a lot of my old freebies that I made 3 years ago. Kinda nostalgic :) So I've decided, when time permits, I'm gonna dig out my old desktop and start uploading my old freebies to share with all of you.

No comments: