Welcome to my Scrap Blog! I hope to share a glimpse into my life through my layouts and to contribute to the Digi-World with my freebies. Constructive Criticism is appreciated :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Freebie

I apologize for taking so long to get something uploaded for you all. I was working on masks in Photoshop and thought I'd give it a shot at making my own photo mask. Surprising enough masks are so simple to work with. IDK why I never figured it out before :( So here for you today is a photomask for all of you with little guys in your lives. I'll try getting one done for you with little ladies :) I'm also going to be posting a tutorial on photomasks that's hopefully pretty simple. All the tutorials that I found were soo complicated and hard to understand. Please let me know what you think and any ideas of anything else you'd like to see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well done and I LOVE it. Will be back to pick up the daughter one when you post it.

Also look forward to the tutorial.

Thanks so much.

Judy

Unknown said...

Very cool! Great job!!!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thanks for the mask...and so nice of you to share your designs with the digi-scrapping world! i would like to do the same, if only i knew how,lol! but maybe after i read your tutorials, il figure something out! thanks again!

Eva said...

I love masks..thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Very nice! Thank-you.