Welcome to my Scrap Blog! I hope to share a glimpse into my life through my layouts and to contribute to the Digi-World with my freebies. Constructive Criticism is appreciated :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Whew! I've been away from the Digi-scrappin' world for waaay too long and boy am I glad to be back. There's something about digiscrapping that just sets my mind at ease and I can't believe I stopped to begin with. What can I say... life got in the way. But here I am, back in action, ready to go forth and preserve life's precious memories now. Who needs a job when you can have hobbies right? :)

So "Where'd you go?", you ask (not that most of you would remember my site anyways, but for conversations sake....) I moved back to Texas from Germany where I was stationed with my husband. My husband deployed and I had to take on the role of the single working mother while he was gone. When what seemed like a never-ending deployment was finally over (and boy was I glad when it was) we moved yet again to Fort Hood here in Texas and I found a job here that... how can I say it politely..... kept me on my toes :) Right about the time I lost my grandmother and my mom was seriously ill I decided that the job I had was causing way too much stress on top of everything else that I had going on. So I quit! I know it sounds weird but it was a life changing decision. I got to be there for my Mom and my grandma on her last days. That's when I realized that my memories are my most precious possession and that I need to work harder to preserve those memories. So here I am and I couldn't be any happier to be back into it!

2 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

hi there! welcome back to the digi-scrappin' playground...a new playmate, yay! :) looking forward to your tutorials!

Anonymous said...

im not